Avid Building Surveying is committed to its users’ right to privacy and the security of personal information. Avid Building Surveying takes every step to ensure that any information provided is kept secure and confidential and used only for the purposes for which it was provided. This statement explains our data processing practices. If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any other queries please contact email@example.com.
- Avid Building Surveying collects identifying data from visitors to its website through the voluntary use of electronic enquiry and registration forms. Data supplied in this way will be used for our internal purposes only and to send you the information that you have requested and for any other purpose for which you have given your consent.
- Identifying data will be treated, at all times, in a confidential manner and will not be disclosed to any organisation beyond Avid Building Surveying for marketing or any other purpose without your consent, unless where required by law.
- Any personal communication between you and Avid Building Surveying will be treated in accordance with data protection legislation currently in force.
- The personal information that you provide remains in your control. If at any time, you have any questions on the information that we hold on you or you wish us to stop contacting you then simply e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.