Terms & Conditions
This website is provided by Avid Building Surveying Ltd of Chancery Place, 6th Floor, 50 Brown Street, Manchester M2 2JT. Avid Building Surveying is a trading name of Avid Building Surveying Ltd. By using this website you consent to the terms and conditions below.
- The information contained within the avidbuildingsurveying.com website has been provided for general information purposes only and may not be used for commercial purposes or distributed commercially.
- The material and content contained within the avidbuldingsurveying.com website should not be copied, reproduced, republished, linked or modified without the prior written consent of Avid Building Surveying Ltd.
- Whilst reasonable care is taken to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and we reserve the right to change the information on this website (including these terms and conditions) at any time without notice. You must check these terms and conditions for changes each time you intend to use this website.
- In no event will Avid Building Surveying, its related companies, partners or employees be liable for any loss or damage arising from use of or reliance upon information contained within the site.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.